DLF net profit down 71 percentFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 1:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 2 (IANS) Realty major DLF’s net profit has dipped 70.6 percent to Rs.1.78 billion (Rs.178 crore) for the quarter ended Dec 31, as compared to Rs.6.05 billion (Rs.605 crore) in the corresponding period last year.Total income was down 62.29 percent to Rs.6.83 billion (Rs.683 crore) till Dec 31 as compared to Rs.18.12 billion (Rs.1,812 crore) in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory statement.
Consolidated net profit for the group decreased 68.72 percent to Rs.6.7 billion (Rs.670 crore) for the quarter ended Dec 31 from Rs.21.44 billion (Rs.2,144 crore) in the corresponding period last year.
Consolidated net income was also lower for the period under review at Rs.15.02 billion (Rs.1,502 crore) compared to the earlier Rs.36.51 billion (Rs.3,651 crore).
The DLF scrip took a plunge on the Bombay Stock Exchange and was ruling 10.36 percent lower Monday than its previous close, around 11 a.m.
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- Balmar Lawrie Q1 net up marginally - Aug 14, 2012
- Reliance Capital Q3 net profit up 229 percent - Feb 10, 2012
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- ICICI Bank's net profit jumps 30.5 percent in third quarter - Jan 24, 2011
- PNB quarterly net profit rises 5.5 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Power Grid's third quarter profit up 21.18 percent - Feb 08, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Feb 06, 2012