Dikshit assures all help to blast survivorsSeptember 13th, 2008 - 11:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 13 (IANS) As six blasts rocked the national capital killing at least 18 people, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Saturday said her government will provide all possible help to the injured and the kin of those who were killed.“We will provide all help to the families of those who lost their lives in the blasts and the injured will be given proper treatment,” Dikshit told reporters.
“We are holding a cabinet meeting tonight and will declare the compensation package.”
She said those behind the blasts were “against humanity and against the progress of India”.
“At this crucial time, I appeal to all to maintain peace,” she added.
Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejendra Khanna said the state government was taking all necessary steps to control the situation.
- Report sent to PM on bailout for CWG Village builder - Mar 24, 2011
- Dikshit seeks curbs on Delhi Lt. Governor's powers - Nov 27, 2010
- List of victims being compiled for compensation: Chidambaram - Sep 10, 2011
- BJP to file privilege motion against Dikshit - Nov 26, 2010
- Delhi CM Dikshit inspects Games Village, all efforts on to save CWG - Sep 23, 2010
- Rs.4 lakh compensation for blast victims announced - Sep 07, 2011
- Dikshit attacks lieutenant governor - Nov 25, 2010
- Sonia Gandhi meets East Delhi building collapse victims - Nov 16, 2010
- Cell set-up for rehabilitation of Delhi blast victims - Sep 13, 2011
- Five killed in Punjab factory blast - Sep 12, 2012
- Court asks government for relief to blast victims (Lead) - Sep 14, 2011
- East Delhi building collapse kills 16 natives of Bihar - Nov 17, 2010
- Security lapses will be probed: Delhi Lt. Governor - Sep 07, 2011
- Govt. studying Shunglu Committee report: Sheila Dikshit - Mar 25, 2011
- Delhi Lt. Governor's wife dead - Dec 12, 2010