Delhiites continue to enjoy pleasant weatherFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 12:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 3 (IANS) Delhiites woke up to another pleasant winter morning Tuesday and meteorological officials predict that the temperatures will remain close to normal throughout the week. The minimum temperature Tuesday settled around 7.6 degrees Celsius, which was a notch below the normal for this time of the season. The maximum temperature hovered around 24.8 degrees.
“With the westerly winds blowing over the capital there will be chill in the weather but the minimum and maximum temperatures are likely to remain normal,” an official at the Safdarjung meteorological office said.
The met department has forecast early morning mist and clear sky during the later part of the day.
International and domestic flights at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) were operating as per schedule following clear visibility on all runways, an airport official said.
- Pleasant day in Delhi ahead of Diwali(Lead) - Oct 25, 2011
- Chilly start to Sunday for Delhi - Dec 11, 2011
- Warm and bright day in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011
- Pleasant morning in Delhi - Apr 07, 2011
- Chilly morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Dec 17, 2011
- Foggy morning in Delhi - Nov 21, 2011
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, clear day in store - Mar 13, 2012
- Clear sky forecast for Monday (Lead) - Dec 11, 2011
- Misty, chilly morning in Delhi - Oct 30, 2011
- Another warm day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 04, 2011
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, no rains expected - Apr 19, 2011
- Clear, sunny skies on Holi in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain likely Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Cloudy day, but no rains for Delhi - Mar 18, 2011