Delhi youth with criminal background found murderedJuly 8th, 2012 - 9:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 8 (IANS) Just 10 days after his release from Delhi’s Tihar Jail, a 25-year-old youth was found murdered here with at least 15 stab wounds on his body Sunday, police said.
Abu Farid, a resident of Abul Fazal enclave area in south Delhi’s Jamia Nagar, was found dead at an isolated place in south Delhi’s Okhla at around 11.30 a.m. by a passerby who informed police.
A police official said that prima facie it seemed to be a case of personal enmity as at least fifteen stab wounds were found on the victim’s body that indicated that he was murdered brutally by his rivals.
A case of murder has been registered and investigations are underway.
Farid, who allegedly had a criminal background, was released from Tihar jail just ten days ago, said the official.
The victim was identified with the help of an identity card found in his pocket, added the official.
- Two murders in Delhi - Jul 11, 2012
- Delhi Police constable shot dead - Apr 21, 2012
- Teacher shot dead in capital - Apr 18, 2012
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Missing youth's mutilated body found - Jul 31, 2011
- Undergraduate arrested for murder - Sep 09, 2011
- Half-chopped body found in a bag in South Delhi - May 18, 2012
- Woman found dead near Delhi metro station - Apr 24, 2012
- Six-year-old killed in Gurgaon - Jul 26, 2012
- Merchant killed in Ghaziabad - Nov 30, 2010
- Minor girl's body found in Delhi park - Oct 13, 2011
- Missing businessman's body found, murder suspected - Feb 22, 2012
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- No breakthrough in Delhi teacher's murder, say police - Dec 20, 2010
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012