Delhi policeman killed in hit-and-run accidentAugust 10th, 2008 - 10:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) A 29-year-old Delhi Police constable was killed Sunday when a vehicle coming from behind knocked down his motorcycle and fled from the scene, the police said. Rajesh, posted at the Prasad Nagar police station in west Delhi, was run over near the Safdarjung Hospital when he was riding his motorbike around 5.30 a.m. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors pronounced him dead.
Rajesh was from Rewari in Rajasthan. His wife is a constable posted in the Najafgarh police station.
The plice said a case was registered and search was on to identify the vehicle and its driver.
- Policeman killed in road accident - Mar 30, 2012
- Speeding Mercedes kills a constable, injures another - Apr 10, 2012
- Delhi policeman knocked dead by speeding taxi - Jun 07, 2012
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- Man dies in police custody in Ghaziabad, two cops suspended - Jun 13, 2012
- Truck runs over cop in Delhi - May 18, 2012
- Speeding Mercedes kills constable, injures another in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Delhi cop robbed of seized bike by traffic violator - Jun 14, 2012
- Three Delhi cops suspended for negligence - Apr 25, 2012
- Ambulance knocks down injured biker - Aug 18, 2011
- Policeman found murdered near Metro station - Oct 16, 2011
- Delhi Police constable killed by minor girlfriend - Jul 08, 2012
- Youth who helped nab killer cop dies - Sep 27, 2011
- Rajasthan Police constable electrocuted - Aug 03, 2012