Delhi policeman found dead in Uttar PradeshSeptember 1st, 2011 - 12:09 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Sep 1 (IANS) A Delhi policeman was found dead under mysterious circumstances at a hotel in Uttar Pradesh’s Bareilly district, authorities said Thursday.
The dead body of Joginder Singh, 48, a head constable attached with the Delhi Police’s summons cell, was Wednesday recovered from a room of the private hotel Asha Kiran along the Station Road.
“Preliminary investigations indicate it’s not a natural death. Whether it’s a case of suicide or murder, would be revealed only by the autopsy report. We have sent the body for post-mortem,” Inspector Raja Singh told reporters in Bareilly, some 250 km from here.
Joginder had arrived late Tuesday after informing his family that he had some work at a local court in Bareilly, said Raja.
- Youth dies during run meant for railway recruitment - Apr 21, 2011
- Cop found dead in car at Noida - Apr 02, 2012
- Woman cop found dead - Sep 06, 2011
- Norwegian tourist found dead in Jaipur - Feb 09, 2012
- Court rejects CBI probe plea in medical officer's death - Jun 24, 2011
- Class 6 student found dead outside school in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 29, 2010
- Four Uttar Pradesh cops suspended - Sep 30, 2011
- Police misinterpreted girl's autopsy: Suspended doctor - Jun 15, 2011
- Mystery shrouds death of retired IAF personnel - Feb 14, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh rights panel takes up killed doctor's case - Jun 24, 2011
- Lucknow jail in-charge draws flak over Sachan's murder - Jul 01, 2011
- Ready to face jail death probe: Uttar Pradesh official - Jun 28, 2011
- Two policemen booked for beating mill owner to death - Oct 30, 2010
- BSF trooper found dead inside train - Nov 30, 2010
- BJP demands third autopsy of murdered UP girl - Jun 14, 2011