Delhi Police rescues missing minorJuly 29th, 2012 - 11:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 29 (IANS) Quick action by the Delhi Police Sunday enabled the rescued of a three-year-old girl who had gone missing from a hospital Friday, police said.
Payal, who went missing from a hospital in west Delhi’s Samaipur Badli, was recovered around 3 p.m. from a slum cluster of the area.
The victim’s father Bhola, resident of Mukundpur, told police that he had gone for the delivery of his wife at the hospital Friday from where Payal went missing.
“During inquiries, one of the residents of Samaipur slum cluster, Tara Devi, informed police that she had found the girl alone near the slum and kept her in good faith,” Deputy Commissioner of Police B.S. Jaiswal said.
- Rickshaw-puller arrested for raping 77-year-old (Lead) - Mar 14, 2011
- Delhi woman strangled to death inside her room - May 25, 2012
- Man killed after being hit by train - Jun 12, 2012
- Four-year-old raped by elderly man - Dec 12, 2011
- 100 shanties gutted in Delhi fire (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Kidnapped girl freed in Bengal, abductor held - May 14, 2012
- Girl commits suicide after molestation - Feb 18, 2012
- Two arrested in Delhi for killing elderly woman - Aug 16, 2012
- Rickshaw-puller held for raping 77-year-old - Mar 14, 2011
- Three-year-old child hurt in slum fire - Apr 02, 2010
- Man found murdered in Delhi - May 25, 2012
- Complainant found to be killer - Jun 08, 2011
- Man lured to drink, strangled in Ghaziabad - Nov 04, 2011
- Minor girl rescued, kidnapper held - Jun 18, 2011
- Man killed in Delhi - Nov 18, 2011