Delhi Metro to reach Mohan Nagar in GhaziabadJuly 12th, 2011 - 10:46 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 12 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Tuesday passed a resolution to extend the Anand Vihar-Vaishali line of the Delhi Metro, which opens Thursday, to Mohan Nagar, an official said.
Principal Secretary (Housing) Ravinder Singh said the Metro rail tracks from Vaishali and Dilshad Garden in east Delhi will meet at Mohan Nagar.
The costs on both the projects will be shared by Uttar Pradesh Housing Corporation, Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC) and GDA.
The much awaited Delhi Metro services to Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh will start from Thursday on the Anand Vihar-Vaishali line.
Passenger services will start from Anand Vihar in east Delhi towards Vaishali and simultaneously from Vaishali to Dwarka Metro stations.
- Delhi Metro to be extended till Ghaziabad's Mohan Nagar - May 22, 2011
- Delhi Metro now goes to Ghaziabad (Lead) - Jul 14, 2011
- Sreedharan inspects metro extension to Ghaziabad - Jun 16, 2011
- Metro services to Ghaziabad start Thursday - Jul 12, 2011
- Delhi Metro services to Ghaziabad begin - Jul 14, 2011
- Metro gets extension from Dilshad Garden to Ghaziabad - Feb 11, 2010
- From Thursday, Ghaziabad gets closer to Delhi - Jul 13, 2011
- Nearly 30,000 use Delhi Metro in Ghaziabad on first day - Jul 14, 2011
- Much-awaited Vaishali line may get delayed - Jul 02, 2011
- UP to develop hi-tech industrial township in Bulandshahr - Sep 07, 2012
- Metro services hit in Vaishali (Lead) - Jan 02, 2012
- Metro services hit in Vaishali - Jan 02, 2012
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- Kirti Nagar-Ashok Park Metro trial run started - Jul 14, 2011
- Metro reaches Anand Vihar, to ease traffic (Second Lead) - Jan 06, 2010
Tags: anand, delhi metro, east delhi, ghaziabad development authority, ghaziabad development authority gda, housing corporation, metro rail, metro services, metro stations, mohan, principal secretary, ravinder singh, upsidc