Delhi had a hot day, cloudy Saturday forecast (Lead)October 7th, 2011 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 7 (IANS) The capital witnessed a hot day Friday as the maximum temperature was recorded at 34.7 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, said the Met office and predicted a cloudy Saturday.
The minimum temperature settled at 23.3 degrees, also a notch above average, while humidity wavered between a high of 88 and a low of 44 percent.
“The sky will be partly cloudy tomorrow (Saturday). There is a possibility of lightning in some parts,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told IANS.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 34 and 24 degrees, respectively.
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, no respite Sunday (Lead) - Oct 08, 2011
- Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Hot Saturday morning in Delhi - Oct 08, 2011
- Hot, humid Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Hot Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday likely (Lead) - Mar 30, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, showers likely Monday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2011
- Muggy day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Hot Sunday in Delhi, no rains expected Monday too (Lead) - Jul 31, 2011
- Hot, rainless day in Delhi, showers expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 04, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Another sweltering day in Delhi, no respite Sunday (Lead) - May 26, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012