Delhi doctor’s body found hanging in houseJuly 21st, 2012 - 6:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 21 (IANS) A 30-year-old chief medical officer of a civic agency was found dead in her house here, police said Saturday. Her body was found hanging from a ceiling fan and a suicide note was seized.
The body of Sushma Sharma, who lived with her husband Khalil Ansari and two children aged 13 and 10 years, was found in south Delhi’s Govindpuri neighbourhood.
Her brother alleged that either she was murdered by her husband or she committed suicide because of his torture.
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Delhi woman commits suicide - May 13, 2012
- Newly-wed woman commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 26, 2012
- CRPF trooper's wife found dead, dowry case filed - May 25, 2012
- Woman in debt kills self - Feb 22, 2012
- Woman hangs herself to death in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Domestic help commits suicide - Dec 27, 2011
- Student hangs herself over obscene Facebook comments - Aug 16, 2012
- Woman commits suicide in Delhi - May 03, 2011
- Woman commits suicide - Mar 03, 2011
- Man hangs himself in Delhi - May 10, 2012
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Woman doctor commits suicide in Delhi - Mar 18, 2011
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012