Delhi cops to question Abu Jindal for 15 more days (Lead)July 5th, 2012 - 6:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 5 (IANS) A Delhi court Thursday extended the custody of 26/11 plotter Abu Jindal Hamza with the Special Cell of Delhi Police for 15 more days.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav allowed the specialised anti-terror unit of Delhi Police to interrogate Jindal till July 20.
The court said it found merit in the submission of Delhi Police for seeking Jindal’s custody for interrogation.
Maharashtra Police and the National Investigation Agency have also moved applications seeking Jindal’s custody for probe into different cases they are investigating.
Jindal, an Indian mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai terror attack which left 166 dead and an alleged member of the outlawed Indian Mujahideen group, was arrested at Delhi airport June 21 after his deportation from Saudi Arabia.
- Court declines to give Hamza custody to Mumbai police (lead) - Jun 27, 2012
- Now, Gujarat cops seek Jundal's custody - Jul 06, 2012
- Mumbai police want to confront Hamza with Kasab (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Court no to Mumbai Police custody of Hamza - Jun 27, 2012
- Mumbai police want to confront Hamza with Kasab - Jun 28, 2012
- NIA has joined Jindal interrogation, court told - Jul 04, 2012
- Delhi Police to quiz Jindal till July 20 (Second Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- India seeks to nail Pakistan on 26/11 with Hamza's confession (Roundup) - Jun 27, 2012
- Four probe agencies to seek Jundal's custody Friday - Jul 19, 2012
- Pakistan told about role of non-state, state actors in 26/11: Chidambaram - Jul 05, 2012
- Pakistan told about role of non-state, state actors in 26/11: Chidambaram (Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- Jindal taken to hospital for medical test - Jul 05, 2012
- Pakistan should admit Abu Jindal was 26/11 mastermind: India (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- 26/11 plotter Jundal to be taken to Mumbai court Saturday (Second Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- 26/11 Indian mastermind held, Mumbai police seek custody (Roundup) (With Images) - Jun 25, 2012
Tags: delhi airport, delhi cops, delhi court, delhi police, deportation, hamza, interrogation, investigation agency, jindal, june 21, magistrate, mastermind, mujahideen, mumbai, national investigation, New Delhi, saudi arabia, submission, terror attack