Delhi bombing: Mumbai police explore links with July 13 blastsSeptember 7th, 2011 - 9:34 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 7 (IANS) Nearly two months after the July 13 triple blasts in the city killed 26 people, Mumbai police are now exploring the possible connections of that incident with Wednesday’s terror attack in the national capital.
The police have yet to reach a conclusive breakthrough in the July 13 blasts at Dadar, Opera House and Zaveri Bazar.
A striking aspect is the use of the deadly ammonium nitrate in the blast outside Delhi High Court, as happened in the Mumbai blasts.
The Mumbai blasts case remains unsolved, just like the May 25 explosion outside Delhi High Court’s gate no.3.
The July 13 blasts are being jointly probed by state ATS and Mumbai police, which have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Apex court shield against arrest for Mumbai blasts' suspect - Feb 14, 2012
- Were Mumbai bombings a 'dry run' for something bigger? - Jul 16, 2011
- Three arrested in Mumbai 13/7 blasts case - Jan 23, 2012
- PM wants perpetrators caught as terror plot remains mystery - Jul 14, 2011
- 13/7 Mumbai blasts: Police remand of three extended - Feb 10, 2012
- Court admits plea for federal probe in July 13 Mumbai blasts - Oct 13, 2011
- 13/7 blasts: Police remand of four accused extended - Feb 18, 2012
- Fertiliser bomb fears persist despite ammonium nitrate ban - Aug 09, 2011
- One week on, Mumbai attackers unknown - Jul 20, 2011
- Key remarks by Chidambaram on Mumbai terror attack - Jul 14, 2011
- Ammonium nitrate possibly used in Delhi High Court blast - Sep 07, 2011
- Zaveri Bazar became target for the third time - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai bombs may have been deadly cocktail of explosives - Jul 14, 2011
- Apex court shield against arrest for Mumbai blasts' suspect (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Mumbai blasts: Suspect's sketch being prepared - Jul 16, 2011