Delhi blasts toll rises to 21September 14th, 2008 - 6:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 14 (IANS) A 15-year-old boy Sunday succumbed to injuries suffered in one of the five bomb explosions here, taking the death toll in Saturday’s terror attack to 21, officials said.Manoj Gupta, who suffered multiple injuries in Karol Bagh, died at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
According to authorities, nine people were declared at the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, six at Lady Hardinge Hospital, four at Jessa Ram Hospital and two in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Delhi Police spokesman Rajan Bhagat confirmed the toll of 21 and said the number of injured in the bombings stood at 97.
- Delhi High Court blast toll rises to 14 - Sep 15, 2011
- Delhi blasts toll rises to 23 - Sep 15, 2008
- Delhi blast toll rises to 24 - Sep 16, 2008
- Israeli embassy official critical but stable: Doctors - Feb 13, 2012
- NIA teams to probe Delhi blast: Chidambaram - Sep 08, 2011
- Delhi blast toll rises to 13 - Sep 08, 2011
- Delhi heart transplant patient leading normal life: Doctors - May 23, 2012
- Truck mows down two women in Delhi - Apr 27, 2012
- Didn't suspect anybody was following: Israeli embassy car driver - Feb 15, 2012
- Two swine flu deaths, 37 new cases in Delhi - Aug 24, 2010
- Blast in Israel embassy car injures four, Iran blamed (Intro Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Tibetan activist who immolated himself dies (Lead) - Mar 28, 2012
- Tibetan activist who immolated himself dies - Mar 28, 2012
- Ganga Ram Trust chairman dead - Sep 03, 2012
- Death toll in Delhi serial blasts rises to 25 - Sep 28, 2008