Delhi blasts: Judicial custody of six accused extendedFebruary 18th, 2009 - 5:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 18 (IANS) A city court Wednesday extended by 14 days the judicial custody of six suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorists accused in the Sep 13 serial bombings in the capital.
Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Kaveri Baweja sent the suspected terrorists - Mohammed Saif, Zeeshan Ahmed, Saquib Nissar, Zia-ur-Rehman, Mohammed Shakeel and Mohammed Hakhim - to jail till March 4.
The accused were remanded to judicial custody in cases registered in Connaught Place and Tilak Marg police stations.
Five separate cases were registered in Karol Bagh, Connaught Place, Greater Kailash Part I and Tilak Marg police stations after the blasts and recovery of live bombs Sep 13.
The police have filed charge sheets in the three cases registered after completing their investigation.
The serial blasts in the capital had claimed 26 lives and left several others injured.
The accused have been booked under various provisions of Indian Penal Code including those related to murder, attempt to murder and waging war against the country.
- Delhi blasts: Suspected terrorists sent to police custody - Feb 02, 2009
- Delhi blasts accused sent to jail till Feb 4 - Jan 21, 2009
- Four Delhi blast accused in Gujarat police's custody - Jun 12, 2009
- Delhi serial blasts accused sent to judicial custody - Jan 02, 2009
- Charges framed against 13 in Delhi blasts of 2008 - May 06, 2011
- Rajasthan Police get custody of Delhi blast accused - Dec 06, 2008
- 2008 Delhi serial blasts: Court to frame charges Feb 21 (Second lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Delhi serial blasts: Charges to be framed Feb 21 (Lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Delhi Police file charges for Sep 13 serial blasts - Jan 14, 2009
- Court rejects Delhi blast accused's plea for CDs - Mar 23, 2009
- One Delhi bombing accused sent to jail, warrant for others - Jan 07, 2009
- Custody of five suspected terrorists extended - Oct 16, 2008
- Delhi serial blasts accused sent to judicial custody - Jan 21, 2009
- Suspected terrorist Shaikh sent to police custody - Mar 03, 2009
- Court issues warrants against Delhi blasts accused - Dec 08, 2008