Dehradun-Howrah Express derails in Uttar PradeshMay 31st, 2012 - 3:28 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, May 31 (IANS) Five coaches of the Dehradun-Howrah Express derailed at Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh, railway officials said here Thursday.
“Five coaches of the Dehradun-Howrah Express have derailed. We don’t have any information about the injured,” said Neeraj Sharma, chief public relations officer, Northern Railway.
He said the reason behind the accident is not known.
“We are rushing rescue teams,” he told a television channel.
- Three dead as Doon Express derails, Mamata hints at sabotage (Third Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Four die as Doon Express derails in UP (Second Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Three dead as Doon Express derails in UP (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Survivors of Doon Express mishap recount horror - Jun 01, 2012
- Chronology of major Indian train accidents since 2000 - Jul 30, 2012
- Doon Express derailment: Mamata wants high-level probe - May 31, 2012
- CPI-M flays minister for rail accidents - Jun 01, 2012
- Train derails in Uttar Pradesh, all passengers safe - Apr 27, 2011
- 35 dead, 150 injured as train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 10, 2011
- 15 trains cancelled after Uttar Pradesh accident - Jul 11, 2011
- Toll in Uttar Pradesh accident 69, 23 yet to be identified - Jul 11, 2011
- Four crushed to death by train in Uttar Pradesh - May 06, 2011
- Two train accidents injure 21 - Nov 23, 2011
- Rail link partially restored, probe starts - Aug 01, 2011
- Derailment toll goes up to two, services partly restored - Aug 02, 2011