Defence academy job scam: CBI arrests another accusedJuly 2nd, 2012 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai/Pune, July 2 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested another army officer in connection with a multi-crore rupee civilian recruitment scam in the National Defence Academy (NDA), Pune, an official said here Monday.
The accused was identified Col. A. K. Singh, physical training officer and presiding officer of the board of NDA for recruitments, the official said.
The CBI earlier arrested six accused in the Rs.1.76 crore recruitment scam in the NDA last month and raided 17 locations in Mumbai, Sonepat and Gurgaon in Haryana and 14 in Pune, including the NDA.
- Defence academy job scam: CBI arrests another accused (Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- Defence academy chief shifted over recruitment scam (Lead) - Jul 04, 2012
- NDA recruitment scam: Army officer among 6 held (Lead) - Jun 24, 2012
- NDA staffers arrested for recruitment scam - Jun 24, 2012
- CBI arrests Railway recruitment board chairman - Jun 23, 2010
- Massive railway job scam unearthed, 8 nabbed - Jun 18, 2010
- Fodder scam: Petition filed to make Nitish Kumar an accused - Sep 07, 2012
- 69 convicted in fodder scam - May 03, 2012
- Mamata warns of strong action against corrupt officials - Jun 20, 2010
- Kalmadi's close aide Shekhar remanded to CBI custody for two more days - Feb 17, 2011
- NRHM scam: Court raps Uttar Pradesh for delay in prosecution (Lead) - Aug 23, 2012
- CBI busts BRO scam, books top officials (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Fresh police complaint in CWG scam - May 06, 2011
- Fodder scam: Key facts - Jan 31, 2012
- Fresh police complaint in CWG scam (Lead) - May 06, 2011