Death penalty for six in triple murderDecember 21st, 2010 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Dec 21 (IANS) A man who killed his elderly parents and younger brother last year has been sentenced to death by a court in Uttar Pradesh along with five others, police said Tuesday.Additional District and Sessions Judge Bani Singh Nirala’s court in Kanshiram Nagar, some 300 km from here, handed down the sentence for the murders of Horilal, Nattho Devi and Manoj Kumar.
“The couple’s elder son Buddhsen alias Raju, along with his five accomplices, had killed the three Feb 25, 2009 in the Suratpurkhushkari village,” Deputy Superintendent of Police Mansha Ram Gautam told reporters Tuesday, a day after the court awarded the death sentence.
According to police inspector Lakshmi Narayan, Buddhsen along with his aides had assaulted his parents and younger brother with wooden sticks over a land dispute - following which they died.
“On the complaint filed by Horilal’s brother Harvansh, an FIR (first information report) was registered against Buddhsen and his five accomplices and they were arrested,” Narayan told reporters.
- Six get life in jail for double murder - Sep 28, 2011
- Brothers killed, parents injured over parking brawl - May 30, 2012
- Three Chinese robbers sentenced to death - Jul 19, 2012
- Two get death penalty for selling 46 infants - Sep 28, 2010
- Fahim Ansari's wife relieved at his acquittal - Aug 30, 2012
- NTR's widow evicted from house - Dec 02, 2011
- Terror suspects families cry foul over arrests - Aug 31, 2012
- Kidnapped businessman's skeleton recovered - Aug 24, 2011
- Two sentenced to hang for murdering man over $46 - Jul 26, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi's ex fighting for custody of their daughter - Jan 26, 2011
- Two get life term for killing neighbour - Feb 16, 2011
- Man strangles brother after quarrel - Sep 06, 2011
- Man hacks his brother to death, hangs himself - Oct 03, 2011
- Man stones three minor nephews to death - May 20, 2011
- Girl commits suicide after spat over food - Jun 27, 2011
Tags: accomplices, aides, alias, bani, brother, death penalty, death sentence, deputy superintendent, elderly parents, fir, gautam, information report, kanshiram, land dispute, manoj kumar, murders, nirala, sessions, triple murder, wooden sticks