DDA proposes regularising excess area in Games Village flatsDecember 13th, 2011 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 13 (IANS) The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has proposed to “regularise” the excess area constructed in the Commonwealth Games village apartments after the builder pays the amount for the extra construction, parliament was informed Tuesday.
“A proposal has been received from DDA to regularise the excess area built by the project developer after he pays market price for such excess area built by him. The proposal of DDA is under active consideration of the government,” Minister of State for Urban Development Saugata Roy said in a written reply in the Lok Sabha.
DDA has informed since the completion certificate for the CWG village flats is yet to be issued, the handing over of the flats to buyers could not be started, he said.
“DDA has also informed that these flats have been constructed on public private participation (PPP) mode by a private developer who has constructed in excess of the sanctioned building plans resulting in delay of issuance of completion certificate,” Roy added.
- 'Expedite issue of completion certificates' - Feb 24, 2012
- CWG village: DDA says builder can allot flats - Apr 19, 2012
- CWG village flats: Pay dues to DDA, court tells Emaar MGF - Mar 19, 2012
- Shock for CWG flat owners: Emaar-MGF owes government Rs.314 crore - Mar 13, 2012
- De-seal flats in Games Village, court tells DDA (Lead) - Nov 03, 2011
- No proposal to allot CWG flats to VIPs: DDA - Dec 06, 2010
- Year on, filthy CWG flats lie unoccupied - Sep 28, 2011
- Non-planning responsible for Kashmir's housing mess - Nov 08, 2011
- Games Village sports complex to open to public (Year after CWG) - Oct 02, 2011
- 'Delhi Metro can use land for property development' - Dec 13, 2011
- Irregularities in awarding CWG Village work to Emaar: CAG - Aug 05, 2011
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Auditor talks of Delhi governor's role in CWG work - Aug 06, 2011
- Delay in flat transfer hits Himachal real estate - Sep 02, 2012
- Emaar-MGF moves court against DDA on bank guarantee - Oct 25, 2010
Tags: commonwealth games, completion certificate, delhi development authority, delhi development authority dda, government minister, issuance, Lok Sabha, minister of state, New Delhi, parliament, private developer, private participation, project developer, proposal, reply, urban development, village apartments