David Beckham proud of VictoriaJune 15th, 2012 - 5:19 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham says he is proud of wife Victoria for becoming a credible fashion designer.
David, who has four children — Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, seven-year-old Cruz and 11-month-old Harper — with his spouse, knows it was “hard” for her to establish her career away from her background as a singer with the Spice Girls.
“I’m so proud. When you prove people wrong it’s really satisfying and I think she’s done that,” contactmusic.com quoted the 37-year-old as saying.
“To go from a Spice Girl, a pop star in the biggest girl band in the world, to a respected fashion designer, that’s a hell of a step. Even I know that’s a hard thing to do. She’s done unbelievably well,” he added.
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- You have to be delicate with girls: Beckham - Jul 16, 2011
- Victoria refuses to wear tracksuits - Mar 06, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Victoria Beckham craving for energy drink - Apr 20, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Important to be role model to kids: Victoria Beckham - Nov 10, 2010
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012