David Arquette, Courteney Cox are still closeNovember 24th, 2011 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 24 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox says she and ex-husband David Arquette are “closer than ever” despite splitting up a year ago.
The 47-year-old Cox, who has a seven-year-old daughter with the actor, says they now communicate more so that she does not feel alone.
“The great thing is that even though we are separated, David and I are still so close. We’re able to talk through everything that happens, so I know that we’re often both feeling the same way and that makes me feel less alone,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“In some ways, we’re closer than ever because we’re communicating more than we ever have. So yes, it’s been a tough year but it’s also been a big year for growth - for both of us.”
She also admitted the first year of separation was “intense”.
“When you first get separated every single thing that happens for the first time is really intense, the first Valentine’s day, the first wedding anniversary,” she added.
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011
- Courteney Cox gushes over David Arquette: 'He's so cute!' - Mar 26, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- Courteney Cox on her marriage break-up - Nov 13, 2010
- I love Courteney with all my heart: David Arquette - Apr 12, 2011
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Courteney Cox denies she is getting a divorce - Nov 01, 2010
- Are Courteney Cox and David Arquette back together? - Mar 21, 2011
- Courteney Cox is not considering divorce at all - Nov 02, 2010
- After rehab, David Arquette turns to self-help books - Mar 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox Says She is Not Getting a Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Courteney Cox thinks she and David Arquette are 'odd couple' - Apr 26, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'not dating during separation from David Arquette' - Nov 02, 2010
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox and I still love each other: David Arquette - Nov 25, 2010