Daughter of security official killed in accidentMarch 5th, 2008 - 12:42 am ICT by admin
Ghaziabad, March 4 (IANS) The young daughter of a National Security Guard official was killed while her sister was grievously injured in a road accident here Tuesday evening. Isha Kasana, 22, came under the wheels of an Uttarakhand roadways bus while her sister is struggling for her life in a hospital. The accident occurred near Sai Upvan under Kotwali police station of Ghaziabad.
Isha, an assistant manager with Exl.com, a call centre at Noida, was returning to her residence at Kavi Nagar Ghaziabad on her scooter with her sister when the accident occurred. Her younger sister Manisha, 17, sustained serious injuries.
The bus driver, Ram Nath, has been arrested.
- Ghaziabad shootout latest twist in mounting extortion trade - Nov 22, 2011
- 7 workers injured in factory accident - Dec 10, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011
- MBA student crushed to death - Feb 15, 2012
- Man killed, brother hurt in Ghaziabad road accident - Jun 23, 2010
- Two men mowed by speeding truck in Noida - May 27, 2010
- Bus carrying Nithari killer Koli rams into vehicle - Jan 18, 2011
- Three killed in firing at marriage function - Nov 19, 2011
- Man abducted, shot dead in Ghaziabad - May 24, 2010
- Two arrested for attack on gang leader in Ghaziabad - Nov 25, 2011
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Two held for Ghaziabad gangrape - Mar 15, 2012
- Minor child killed, five injured in accident - Nov 21, 2011
- Man crushed to death between two buses - May 22, 2012
- Five bus passengers injured in Noida accident - Oct 25, 2010