Dannii Minogue gets motivation from sonAugust 8th, 2012 - 9:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue, who split from rugby player Kris Smith last month, says her two-year-old son Ethan gives her a “reason to get up and keep going”.
The 40-year-old split from Smith but says they will always work together to do the best for their little boy.
“I’m extremely private about my relationship, but I will tell you nothing has changed since Kris and I announced our separation. Although we are separated, Ethan remains our priority,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Minogue as saying.
“Motherhood has been the most wonderful experience for me; his smile makes any bad day right. He’s just adorable and gives me a reason to get up and keep going,” she added.
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's son controls her life - Mar 04, 2011
- Dannii Minogue miserable after split - Apr 05, 2012
- Motherhood is Dannii Minogue's priority - Apr 30, 2010