Daniel Chopra misses cut at Barclays golfAugust 23rd, 2008 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
Paramus (New Jersey), Aug 23 (IANS) Golfer Daniel Chopra missed the cut at The Barclays golf tournament. Chopra shot a second round of two-over 73 and totalled three-over 145 to miss the midway cut by two here Friday.
The leader at the Ridgewood Country Club was Steve Stricker who shot a seven-under 64 for a total of 10-under 132 at the Hudson at Westchester Country Club.
Hunter Mahan, 31st in the FedEx Cup standings, followed his opening 62 with a 73 and is lying second.
Padraig Harrington also missed the cut with rounds of 72 and 73 to miss the cut by two strokes.
“I’m tired,” the British Open and PGA Championship winner said. “I tried hard, but struggled to focus this afternoon. It really is a knockdown after the last couple of weeks.”
- Tiger Woods putts all over the holes to land in a hole in Barclays Classic - Aug 28, 2010
- Days after divorce, Tiger finally gets out of the Woods - Aug 27, 2010
- Bogey-spree sees Chowrasia drop to tied 39th at Wentworth - May 23, 2010
- Bhullar in sight of top-10 as weather hits play again - Oct 31, 2009
- Luiten wins Iskandar Johor Open golf, Kapur tied 15th - Nov 20, 2011
- Rohana snatches dramatic win in PGTI golf - Aug 10, 2012
- Atwal shoots 72, drops down the leaderboard - Jul 03, 2010
- Golfer Jim Furyk oversleeps and gets disqualified from the Barclays - Aug 25, 2010
- Bhullar three behind leader Daniel Chopra at Singapore Open golf - Oct 30, 2009
- Smriti, Rhea and Sharmila start well at European golf pre-qualifiers - Jan 09, 2012
- Jeev slips to tied 36th at WGC-Bridgestone Invitational - Aug 08, 2009
- Jeev makes cut at PGA Championship - Aug 15, 2009
- Jyoti rallies after a slow start at Singapore Open - Oct 29, 2009
- Bhullar, Sujjan make cut in Indonesian Masters - Apr 22, 2011
- Jeev jumps to tied 12th at Wyndham Championship - Aug 22, 2009