Dacoits loot Ghaziabad doctor’s houseDecember 14th, 2010 - 12:12 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Dec 13 (IANS) Six armed dacoits looted cash and jewellery worth over Rs.2 lakh from the house of a doctor in Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad district early Monday, police said.The incident occurred in Satyam Enclave neighbourhood in Sahibabad area bordering Delhi.
Police said around 4.30 a.m. six dacoits armed with pistols, iron rods, hammers and saws barged into doctor Dinesh Sharma’s house by cutting the grill of a window of the house.
The dacoits tied the arms of the inmates behind their backs and took away all the valuables from the house.
“There were three gold ear rings, two chains, three rings along with Rs.30,000 cash in the house. The robbers took away all those articles,” said Sudha Sharma, wife of Dinesh Sharma.
“We have registered the case and attempts are being made to arrest them,” said Superintendent of Police (City) A.K. Vijaita.
- Villagers lynch two dacoits - Jul 26, 2011
- Cash, jewellery looted from industrialist's house in Ghaziabad - Jul 16, 2010
- Muthoot robbery solved, six arrested (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Ghaziabad cops question firm's staff on Rs.1 crore gold loot - Oct 31, 2010
- Dacoits loot gold worth over Rs.1 crore (Lead) - Oct 30, 2010
- Rs.10 lakh looted in Ghaziabad - Aug 21, 2010
- Four criminals lynched in Jharkhand - Jan 25, 2012
- Gold worth Rs.one crore looted - Oct 30, 2010
- Jewellery, cash looted in two Ghaziabad towns - Jul 10, 2010
- Rs.52 lakh looted from home of Ghaziabad businessman - Jun 18, 2010
- Robbers loot over Rs.4 lakhs in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2010
- Pakistan bank, phone shop robbed - Jul 20, 2012
- Home ministry employee's house looted in Loni - Dec 21, 2009
- Rs.20 lakh robbery in Ghaziabad - May 15, 2010
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
Tags: attempts, chains, dacoits, delhi police, early monday, gold, hammers, inmates, iron rods, lakh, loot, neighbourhood, pistols, robbers, rs 2, saws, superintendent, three rings, uttar pradesh, valuables