Cruise, Holmes part waysJune 30th, 2012 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 30 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have decided to end their five-year-old marriage.
“Katie’s primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter’s best interest. This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family,” usmagazine.com quoted Holmes attorney Jonathan Wolfe, as saying.
The two tied the knot in Italy in 2006. While this was the first marriage for Holmes, Cruise has been married twice before, to actress Mimi Rogers and actress Nicole Kidman.
The couple have a six-year-old daughter Suri Cruise together.
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Cruise in regular contact with Suri - Sep 21, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
Tags: actress mimi, best interest, cruise and katie holmes, cruise holmes, italy, jonathan, jonathan wolfe, katie holmes, knot, marriage, mimi rogers, nicole kidman, private matter, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes