Cruise enjoys chicken tikkaAugust 23rd, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 23 (IANS)Actor Tom Cruise is reportedly enjoying curry meals, specially Chicken tikka at an Indian restaurant.
The 50-year-old actor was seen gorging on chicken tikka at an Indian restaurant Veer Dhara in St.Peter’s Street, reports contactmusic.com.
The staff at the restaurant was surprised when the actor turned up with his entourage and ordered a huge list of dishes.
The group also ordered fish and chicken starters, two lobsters, two Lamb dishes, rice, bread which totalled up to a bill of 220.85 pounds.
The actor is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, “All You Need Is Kill”.
- A mouthful of 'tricolour' dishes (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- British Bangladeshi eatery gets huge order from Sudan - Dec 28, 2011
- Chefs at Paprika fishing for compliments (Eating Out With IANS) - Oct 28, 2010
- Feasting all night long - at Jama Masjid of course (Feature) (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Business of 'home-like' food thrives in Kolkata - May 01, 2010
- Book launched on coastal Maharashtrian cuisine - Feb 03, 2012
- Purana Villa offers kebabs, curries with a twist (IANS Food Review, With images) - Mar 20, 2010
- Britain's love affair with Indian curry hits 200-year landmark - Jun 25, 2010
- Chomping on cheese and chilli delights in Bhutan - Apr 29, 2011
- Fish to brinjal fry...take your pick at Puja (Feature) - Oct 03, 2011
- Curry in the land of the British queen (Feature) (With Images) - Sep 08, 2009
- Special menus in Mumbai hotels for Republic Day - Jan 24, 2012
- Mathur cuisine moves from home to restaurant (Eating Out With IANS) - Aug 11, 2010
- Hopkins falls for Indian curry - Aug 24, 2009
- Slurp! There's a Moplah feast in town - Jun 24, 2009