Cruise celebrated low-key Christmas with familyJanuary 10th, 2009 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 10 (IANS) Superstar Tom Cruise celebrated a low-key Christmas with his three children in the wake of the global economic crisis.According to contactmusic.com, Cruise spent his holidays with his wife actress Katie Holmes and children in Los Angeles.
Cruise did not splurge on lavish gifts. “This was a Christmas about giving. They (Isabella and Conor) got iPods and Suri got a doll and some games. It’s generally that way with us, but especially with everything going on at the moment,” he said.
Cruise has one daughter with Holmes, Suri and two other adopted kids with actress Nicole Kidman, whom he was married to.
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wants to adopt Katie Holmes' baby - May 01, 2009
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012