Croatian publisher killed in blastOctober 24th, 2008 - 1:59 am ICT by IANS
Zagreb, Oct 24 (DPA) Croatian publisher Ivo Pukanic and another person were killed in a blast in central Zagreb Thursday evening, the national television HTV reported.Several other sources said Pukanic, the president of the NCL Media Group, was killed at 6:15 pm alongside an unnamed, younger reporter.
The police, however, have not confirmed those reports.
Pukanic, 47, was the founder and the long-time editor of the investigative weekly Nacional.
- Two killed in Croatian plane crash - May 17, 2012
- Croatian soccer officials detained for match-fixing - Dec 10, 2011
- Croatia dark horses of Euro 2012 - Jun 03, 2012
- Gaddafi's wife in talks to buy Croatian resort - Sep 08, 2011
- Mass grave of World War II troops found - Jun 30, 2010
- Injured Olic's Euro 2012 in doubt - Jun 04, 2012
- Bayern Munich signs Wolfsburg striker Mandzukic - Jun 28, 2012
- 47 Croatian school kids injured in accident - Jun 04, 2010
- India signs pacts with Croatia on healthcare, cultural exchange - Jun 10, 2010
- Croatian police clash with protesters - Feb 27, 2011
- German police discovers explosive devices in front of Croatian embassy - Jan 18, 2011
- Josipovic wins Croatian presidential elections - Jan 11, 2010
- Argentina draws 1-1 with Croatia in Davis Cup - Apr 07, 2012
- Kranjcar to leave Spurs for Dynamo Kiev - Jun 06, 2012
- Suicide bombing toll in Pakistan rises to 36 - May 27, 2011