CPI-M leader injured in collisionAugust 18th, 2011 - 5:53 pm ICT by IANS
Kasargode (Kerala), Aug 18 (IANS) Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) politburo member S.Ramachandran Pillai was injured in a road accident here Thursday, police said. His condition is stable.
Pillai arrived in this northern Kerala district of the state for a meeting, and was on the way to the venue when his car hit an autorickshaw.
According to doctors, Pillai sustained a leg injury but it was not serious.
The veteran Communist leader is based in Delhi and comes to his home state Kerala mostly to attend party meetings.
- Achuthanandan not in politburo, Buddhadeb in - Apr 09, 2012
- Will act if murder link proved: CPI-M - Jun 11, 2012
- Out of politburo, Achuthanandan is miffed - Apr 09, 2012
- Karat bats for Achuthanandan - Apr 10, 2012
- Kerala CPI-M in tight spot over murder probe - Sep 09, 2012
- CPI-M to decide on Kerala CM Achuthanandan's candidature - Mar 08, 2011
- Karat again elected CPI-M boss (Lead) - Apr 09, 2012
- CPI-M leader stuns party over GM crops - Jan 02, 2011
- Achuthanandan offers to quit over land scam, party says no - Jan 13, 2012
- Achuthanandan seeks Vijayan's removal from CPI-M post - May 20, 2012
- CPI-M Politburo mourns Sabarimala stampede deaths - Jan 15, 2011
- CPI-M politburo to discuss assembly poll results - Mar 08, 2012
- Action sought against another CPI-M leader - Jun 26, 2012
- Achuthanandan visits home of murdered Marxist - Jun 02, 2012
- Achuthanandan justifies visit to ousted CPI-M leader - Aug 05, 2011
Tags: autorickshaw, communist party of india, communist party of india marxist, CPI, doctors, kerala, leg injury, party meetings, pillai, politburo member, ramachandran, road accident, venue, veteran communist leader