Courteney Cox helms beauty blogJuly 13th, 2011 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 13 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox is set to share her beauty secrets in a new lifestyle blog.
Contactmusic.com reports that the former “Friends” star has been offered the position of Home Editor for xoJane.com and she will give tips and product suggestions to women.
In her first contribution to the site, Cox admits she relies on a Clairol hair dye, which costs just $8.99, to keep her luscious brunette locks looking their best, while she splurges on pricey make-up and skin creams from the Edward Bess collection.
Cox is not the first big name to delve into the lifestyle blogosphere - Gwyneth Paltrow regularly shares her top tips on Goop.com.
- David Arquette creates limited edition t-shirt - May 19, 2011
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow joins Twitter - Jun 02, 2011
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow unveils her 'Guide to London' - Apr 02, 2009
- Victoria Beckham turns writer for pal! - May 11, 2010
- Paltrow's tips for summer looks - May 19, 2011
- Heidi Klum launches her lifestyle website - Jun 01, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow writes a guide to London - Apr 03, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow picks Coldplay songs for party playlist - May 15, 2009
- Teri Hatcher to launch her women-centric website - Mar 31, 2010