Court sets aside report against Ramjas College vice-principalMay 22nd, 2012 - 10:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) The Delhi High Court has set aside an inquiry report on the basis of which Ramjas College vice-principal B.N. Ray was sacked on charges of sexual harassment of male students
The court Monday also directed a fresh probe into the allegations against Ray and directed the Delhi University’s college in north Delhi to prepare a fresh report after allowing Ray to cross-examine the witnesses.
A division bench of Justice B.D. Ahmed and Justice V.K. Jain sought the fresh report within six months.
In October 2007, Ray was accused of sexually harassing the male students of the college. The students after lodging the complaint boycotted his classes.
- Court sets aside report against Ramjas College vice-principal (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Dental student withdraws plea from court - Mar 06, 2012
- Court orders probe into financial lapses in Ramjas College - Mar 23, 2011
- Teach blind students, court orders brawling Ramjas students - Apr 05, 2011
- 2G: CBI wants Loop, Essar tried along with other firms - Jan 10, 2012
- 2G: Loop Telecom, Essar move high court - Jan 05, 2012
- Court notice to Delhi University on M.A. Music entrance test - Nov 20, 2011
- Court orders Ramjas School to roll back tuition fee hike - Dec 05, 2011
- Abuse in orphanage: Court refuses to bar fresh probes - Feb 22, 2012
- 'Nod needed for hearing Essar, Loop plea' (Lead) - Jan 24, 2012
- Students protest against don accused of sexual harassment - Sep 23, 2008
- Court lets married couple live together - Jul 23, 2010
- 2G: Essar, Loop withdraw plea (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Four more held in Ramjas College admission racket - Dec 27, 2011
- Court orders rollback of school fee hike - Jul 20, 2011