Court reserves order on Tejinder Singh’s pleaJune 6th, 2012 - 7:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 6 (IANS) A Delhi court Wednesday reserved its order on Lt. Gen. (Retd) Tejinder Singh’s plea seeking the issuance of summons to former army chief Gen. V.K. Singh in a defamation case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Jay Thareja fixed June 8 for order on the retired army officer’s plea. “Put up for orders regarding summoning on June 8,” said the court.
Lt Gen Tejinder Singh has requested the court to summon and initiate proceedings against the army chief and others for allegedly making libellous statement against him in the media and accusing him of bribery.
- Court reserves order on Tejinder Singh's plea (Lead) - Jun 06, 2012
- Court summons former army chief in defamation case (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Files sought in army chief defamation case - May 18, 2012
- Court defers hearing against army chief - May 08, 2012
- Court order on plea against V.K. Singh's bail Sep 19 - Sep 10, 2012
- Court order May 18 on defamation case against army chief (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Suit against army chief shifted to another judge - May 07, 2012
- Defamation case: V.K. Singh, four officers get bail - Jul 20, 2012
- Court refuses to accept Tejinder Singh's plea - May 28, 2012
- Court summons former army chief in defamation case (Third lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Court order on plea against V.K. Singh's bail Sep 19 (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Court reserves order on further probe in case against army chief - May 25, 2012
- Court to rule on summoning of army chief May 5 - Apr 26, 2012
- Court rejects plea to cancel ex-army chief's bail - Sep 19, 2012
- Former army chief opposes plea to cancel his bail - Aug 24, 2012