Court reserves order on bail of PomersbachMay 19th, 2012 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 19 (IANS) A Delhi court Saturday reserved its order till 4 p.m. on the bail plea of Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) player Luke Pomersbach who was arrested for allegedly molesting an American woman and beating up her fiance.
The Delhi Police showed CCTV footage to Metropolitan Magistrate Navita Kumari Bagha as sought by the judge Friday while granting interim bail to Pomersbach for a day till Saturday.
The court had asked Delhi Police to submit visuals of CCTV cameras installed inside the five-star hotel along with the medical report of the victim’s fiance and Pomersbach.
Pomersbach is alleged to have molested the woman at the ITC Maurya Hotel here early Friday and beaten her fiance Sahil Peerzada when he tried to stop the player. Delhi Police registered a case of molestation against Pomersbach, who later was released on bail by a city court.
The woman, Zohail Hameed, said Pomersbach forcibly entered her room and tried to molest her.
- RCB player Luke Pomersbach gets bail - May 19, 2012
- IPL player Luke Pomersbach gets bail (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Australian IPL player arrested for molesting woman, claims innocence (Third Lead) - May 18, 2012
- IPL player gets bail, American woman sends Mallya legal notice (Roundup) - May 19, 2012
- Disappointed at allegations, says Pomersbach - May 19, 2012
- Fiance of US woman better, could be released Sunday - May 19, 2012
- IPL molestation case: Victim's fiancee backs her version - May 20, 2012
- RCB owner Sidhartha Mallya gets legal notice for tweets - May 19, 2012
- Pomersbach's lawyer denies he has confessed (Second Lead, Superseding earlier story) - May 21, 2012
- Zohal seeks to quash charges against Pomersbach (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Pomersbach admits to molesting US woman (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- IPL molestation case: Peerzada discharged from hospital - May 21, 2012
- American woman goes to Delhi women's panel against Mallya - May 19, 2012
- Double trouble for IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Second Intro Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- Double whammy hits IPL; player arrested, SRK banned from Wankhede (Roundup) - May 18, 2012