Court notice to DU on teachers’ appointmentJanuary 27th, 2009 - 9:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 27 (IANS) The Delhi High Court issued a notice to Delhi University (DU) for appointment of teachers under the unreserved category after a teacher approached the court for staying the recruitment process.“It is directed that any appointment made… under the unreserved category shall be subjected to the outcome of the present application,” Justice Kailash Gambhir said while issuing notice on the plea from Sushila Ramaswamy of the Jesus and Mary College.
The court asked DU to file its reply in four weeks and slated the matter for May 18.
Ramaswamy filed a fresh application after the interview for the post of professor in the political science department. Earlier, she had moved the court when she was not called for the interview.
- Court notice to school on poor student's plea - Jun 02, 2012
- Delhi University assures HC on biometric attendance for teachers - Sep 19, 2012
- No OBC reservation in minority institutions: Court - Jun 25, 2012
- St Stephen's gives preference to Church of North India students - Jul 08, 2011
- Rules for hiring teachers for disabled approved, court told - Oct 10, 2011
- Court tells Delhi varsity to admit girl to law course - Nov 06, 2011
- Court curbs on Delhi University law course admission - Oct 15, 2011
- IIT, Swamy told to settle salary issue amicably (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Court reserves order against DU teachers - May 12, 2011
- Apex court to hear central varsities' OBC quota petition Monday - Jul 01, 2011
- Notice issued to Delhi Police on Yahoo plea - Jan 20, 2012
- Opposition says PM speech unimpressive (Lead) - Aug 15, 2011
- Central varsities' OBC quota petition to be heard Monday (Lead) - Jul 01, 2011
- Court seeks Delhi varsity view on OBC quota in minority colleges - Jun 22, 2012
- School teachers for disabled: Court questions selection board - Jul 11, 2011