Court issues summons to Ansal brothersApril 24th, 2012 - 11:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 24 (IANS) A Delhi court here has issued summons to realtors Sushil and Gopal Ansal in a cheating case filed by a US-based woman.
Metropolitan Magistrate (MM) Ashok Kumar issued summons to Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) Sushil Ansal and Ansal Buildwell Ltd’s Managing Director Gopal Ansal on a complaint by Sunila Wadhawan.
“I have perused the complaint and pre-summoning evidence led by the complainant. I hereby take cognisance against the accused persons… Accused persons be summoned for May 15,” said magistrate Kumar in its order made available Tuesday.
Wadhawan has alleged that the two brothers had “misappropriated” the commission amount of Rs 11.80 lakh to be paid to her husband.
The complaint was filed through advocate Tarun Rana. Rana in the application has stated that complainant Sunila Wadhawan’s husband Ashok Wadhawan was appointed as authorised agent on commission basis for marketing and selling properties of Ansal Properties and Industries Ltd, which was later divided into Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd and Ansal Buildwell Ltd.
Complainant said the Ansal brothers had assured her husband that commission would be paid to him. Ansal brother later offered a plot in Gurgaon telling her husband that commission would be adjusted against it.
The complainant told court that later they shifted to USA and when they came to India they come to know that the plot was not executed in their name.
The complainant has told court that accused has committed offence of cheating, criminal breach of trust and other various section of Indian Penal code.
- Neelam Krishnamoorthy opposes adjournment of plea against Ansals - Jan 28, 2011
- Court accepts Naval War Room case accused's complaint - Jun 04, 2012
- Kanda let off in cheque-bounce case - Aug 27, 2012
- Court order on plea against army chief April 26 - Apr 21, 2012
- Dikshit gets court notice on BJP leader's plea - Jul 10, 2012
- Court summons Haryana minister on charges of poll fraud - Feb 10, 2012
- Court to rule on summoning of army chief May 5 - Apr 26, 2012
- Uphaar cinema case: Delhi Court grants bail to Ansal brothers - Apr 23, 2010
- BJP leader denied relief on Dikshit's defamation complaint - Aug 13, 2012
- Court takes cognisance of Tejinder Singh's defamation case - Mar 29, 2012
- Kanda's brother gets bail in dud cheque case (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Court issues summons to telecom firms over number portability - Mar 21, 2012
- Ansal brothers get bail in Uphaar cinema case - Apr 23, 2010
- Court drops match-fixing charges against Delhi jeweller - Feb 18, 2011
- Hyderabad builder arrested for cheating DLF - Jun 23, 2012
Tags: ansal buildwell, ansal properties, april 24, ashok kumar, breach of trust, commission basis, complainant, court issues summons, criminal breach of trust, delhi court, gurgaon, indian penal code, industries ltd, infrastructure ltd, lakh, magistrate, managing director, New Delhi, sushil, two brothers