Court gives nod for graft case against former ministerFebruary 21st, 2009 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 21 (IANS) The Delhi High Court dismissed a plea by former union minister P.K. Thungan for quashing of a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) case against him over alleged misuse of public funds.
Justice S. Muralidhar Friday dismissed Thungan’s plea that the district court in Delhi has no jurisdiction to conduct trial as the alleged offence was committed in Nagaland.
The former minister of state for urban affairs and employment had approached the high court after a case was filed against him for misappropriation of Rs.1 million meant for development work in Nagaland.
- High Court refuses relief to Uttar Pradesh NRHM scam accused - Apr 12, 2012
- No relief for ex-railway minister in graft case - Apr 12, 2012
- Court reserves order on Kanda's anticipatory bail plea (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- 2G: Court issues notice to CBI on Behura's plea - Jan 20, 2012
- Court issues warrant against former minister P.K. Thungan - Oct 10, 2008
- Supreme Court stays Jaffer Sharief's trial in graft case - Jul 04, 2012
- Apex court dismisses plea on Soumitra Sen impeachment - Nov 25, 2011
- Plea in SC seeks review of quashing of case against Mayawati - Aug 04, 2012
- No bail for mining baron Reddy - May 30, 2012
- 2G case: Notice to CBI on Balwa's plea (Lead) - Feb 22, 2012
- Court rejects ex-law officer's plea in bribe case - Feb 19, 2012
- No conspiracy against Mayawati: BJP - Jul 06, 2012
- No vendetta against Amit Shah, CBI tells apex court - Sep 28, 2011
- Bangaru Laxman withdraws plea for quashing criminal case - Oct 20, 2011
- SC reserves order in Mayawati's assets case (Lead) - May 01, 2012