Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle BerryApril 20th, 2011 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 20 (IANS) Actress Halle Berry has finally spoken about her custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to assure her fans that it is not as bad as the media has been reporting.
Berry has reportedly backed out of a film and aimed at Aubry over his “lack of co-operation”, but she insists the court battle over the couple’s daughter Nahla is not what it seems, reports contactmusic.com.
“Our issues were never about fighting for her,” the 44-year-old told Extra.
“We both know a child needs both her parents. But what I want to say about it is sometimes, as a couple, you reach an impasse. We need a court and a judge to help us work out some of the delicate issues… I’m so happy we’ve arrived at that place, because, for her sake, this is the best way. We both love her more than life,” she added.
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight for custody of daughter - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry And Gabriel Aubry Battles Over The Custody Of Their Daughter - Jan 20, 2011
- Court allows Berry to take daughter to New York - Feb 17, 2011
- Halle Berry's ex 'files legal papers to end child custody battle' - Feb 17, 2011
- Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend files paternity petition - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry Refuses To Give Up On Custody Battle - May 22, 2010
- Berry, Martinez find ways to spend more time together - Oct 27, 2010
- Halle Berry's Ex, Gabriel Aubry, Requests The Judiciary To Pronounce Him Formally As The Daddy Of Their 2-year-old Nahla - Jan 19, 2011