Courier company employees missing with Rs.1.4 mnOctober 9th, 2008 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
Jamnagar (Gujarat), Oct 9 (IANS) Three employees of a courier company in this Gujarat town have allegedly decamped with Rs.1.4 million, police said Thursday.Suresh Natalal Prajapati, manager of Patel Mahindra Somabhai courier company, filed a complaint against Vikramji Harakhai Thakor, Arvind Kantilal Nai and Govindbhai Thakor Wednesday.
“Prajapati said the cash was given to the three employees for delivery at different places but they vanished with it,” said V.J. Vyas, sub-inspector at Darbargadh police station.
The three men, all from the Chanasma sub-district, had left with the cash at 10.30 p.m. Monday and the last contact with them was at 1.35 a.m. Tuesday.
- Maharashtra bank robbed of Rs.1.4 million - Jun 08, 2010
- Four Gujarat cops held for negligence - Oct 09, 2011
- Bhavnagar craftsman wows customers with original ceramic jewellery - May 22, 2010
- Court offers relief to Gujarat police officer - Mar 22, 2011
- Robbers decamp with Rs.8 lakh in daring bank heist - Apr 11, 2011
- 'Humiliated' Brit woman to sue defence lawyer - Sep 18, 2009
- Man arrested for killing legislator's wife - Aug 04, 2010
- Delhi trader looted in Agra - Sep 08, 2012
- Probe ordered after woman was branded as HIV positive - Jun 22, 2009
- Two constables arrested in Sohrabuddin case - May 05, 2010
- Rs.55 lakh looted from liquor vend staff - Jan 03, 2011
- Rs.50 lakh recovered from killer of legislator's wife (Lead) - Aug 04, 2010
- CBI gets another month to probe Prajapati killing - Jun 07, 2012
- More bombs targeting embassies in Greece explode, cause no casualties - Nov 02, 2010
- Africa gets major share of Indian investments worldwide - Jul 12, 2012