‘Country Strong’ leaves Paltrow with bulging problemApril 4th, 2011 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 4 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is facing weight problem after agreeing to play alcoholic singer Lisa Canter in a new movie.
Contactmusic.com reports that the 38-year-old actress was told she can’t follow her usual exercise regime for her role in “Country Strong”.
“At first I was a bit panicked about it, so I’d start working out a little bit. A lot of people lie the other way and say, ‘Yeah, I work out five times a week,’ when they actually don’t, whereas I was saying, ‘No, no. I didn’t work out,’ when actually I was on the treadmill,” she said.
“It was then that I was like, ‘Right, I have got to stop.’ But it wasn’t until we were finishing the movie that my body completely fell apart. My body was doing OK right up until the end. Then it just started falling to pieces, so now I am left with bulging problems,” she added.
- Gaining weight was a nightmare: Paltrow - Nov 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'panicked' after gaining weight for recent movie role - Nov 25, 2010
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Tobacco battle helped Gwyneth Paltrow play alcoholic in new movie - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow bled to play guitar for 'Country Song' - Mar 28, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Remembers Tom Cruise As “An Amazing Kisser” - Jan 06, 2011
- No bikinis for Amanda Seyfried - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow gets drunk to play alcoholic singer - Jan 08, 2011
- Paltrow 'lost her appetite, sleep' over awards debut - Nov 10, 2010
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- I'm in the best shape of my life, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Apr 16, 2011
- When Gwyneth Paltrow was propositioned on Hollywood's casting couch - Oct 09, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Tom Cruise is an amazing kisser: Paltrow - Jan 06, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan refuses to watch 'Glee' on TV - May 23, 2011