Core Gestra bags pharma excellence awardMay 26th, 2011 - 7:25 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 26 (IANS) Delhi-based pharmaceutical firm Core Gestra Pvt Ltd has bagged the Arch of Excellence in Pharma award 2011, the company said in a statement here Thursday.
The award was presented at a glitzy ceremony organised in Mumbai by the All India Achievers Conference to honour corporate and individual achievements in nation building.
At the same ceremony Wednesday, Core Group managing director Sunil Kumar was presented Promising Businessman of the Year award in the individual category.
Core Group is known for developing and marketing one of the lowest cost, high quality, safe, effective and proven medicines of a wide variety. Core Group’s varied product basket includes prescription antibiotics and life saving medicines, analgesic and pain killers, gynecological, pediatric, gastrointestinal, orthopedics, injectibles and expectorants.
All these products are manufactured as per US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and World Health Organisation’s Good Manufacturing Practice (WHO GMP) regulations, the statement said.
- Instructions on over-the-counter medicines for kids found to be 'confusing' - Dec 01, 2010
- Cuban lab makes medicine from banana peel - Apr 28, 2012
- Ranbaxy settles issue with US health regulator - Dec 21, 2011
- Orchid Chemicals' plant shut on pollution concerns - Jul 11, 2011
- Remove non-tariff barriers in pharma sector: India - Jul 03, 2012
- Ranbaxy, Russian region sign healthcare pact - Jan 31, 2011
- Ranbaxy sets up new manufacturing facility in S. Africa - Sep 01, 2010
- Government hospitals may run short of DPT vaccine - Aug 21, 2011
- Indian firm joins Nigeria's polio battle (With Images) - Feb 23, 2012
- Public not to be hit if Natco Pharma licence cancelled: Bayer - Sep 03, 2012
- Microsoft, Google win Indian developer awards - Apr 18, 2012
- Tapping Gujarat hill station's herbal wealth - Aug 29, 2011
- Orchid Chemicals signs out-licensing deal with Alvogen - May 05, 2010
- Ideal Cures gets US patent for pharma coating technology (With Images) - Mar 27, 2012
- Biocon net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: achievers, antibiotics, businessman, core group, excellence award, food and drug, food and drug administration, gastrointestinal, good manufacturing practice, injectibles, managing director, medicines, nation building, New Delhi, orthopedics, pain killers, pharmaceutical firm, pvt ltd, usfda, world health organisation