Cop’s son kills motherMay 2nd, 2012 - 10:05 pm ICT by IANS
Rohtak (Haryana), May 2 (IANS) A 32-year-old man allegedly shot his mother dead at his house in Haryana’s Jhajjar district Wednesday following a domestic dispute, police said.
The incident took place in Kheri Aasra village, about 260 km from Chandigarh.
The accused, Sunil alias Bittu, is the son of Rai Singh, a sub-inspector with Delhi Police. He used a gun to commit the crime, according to police.
The deceased was identified as Shakuntla, 55. She was shot in the head.
Police spokesman Devender Dangi said the accused fled after the incident. “Sunil has set up an office at Najafgarh in Delhi for running his business of property and finance,” Dangi added.
- Man kills wife, sister-in-law in Haryana - Jun 02, 2012
- Haryana cop commits suicide - Apr 05, 2011
- Haryana man killed over love affair, hunt on for attackers - Nov 03, 2010
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Man kills father, aunt in Haryana village - Jul 25, 2010
- SHOs now responsible for witness' security in Haryana - May 20, 2012
- Haryana Police to monitor 'crime-prone' villages - Jul 03, 2012
- Man murdered by brother, nephew over financial row - Jun 29, 2010
- Shelter home exploitation: cop held for destroying evidence - Jul 06, 2012
- Two brothers hacked to death by sibling - Jan 28, 2011
- Police officer shoots self, dies - May 09, 2012
- SP leader's son shot dead in Ghaziabad - Aug 12, 2012
- Two arrested for killing businessman - Jul 08, 2011
- Rohtak medical student falls from hostel roof, dies - Jul 06, 2012
- Three more held for shooting Delhi legislator - Jun 05, 2012