Cop found dead in car at NoidaApril 2nd, 2012 - 9:33 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, April 2 (IANS) A policeman was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Noida, adjoining New Delhi.
According to police, the deceased was found dead in a Honda city car in Surajpur Sunday night.
The 48-year-old Bhanwar Singh was a habitual drinker. Police are probing the circumstances under which he died.
The air-conditioner of the car, which belonged to the policeman, was on when the body was spotted by passersby.
- Driver found dead inside car - May 07, 2011
- Technician killed in compressor blast - Apr 06, 2011
- Student leads gang of auto thieves - Jun 02, 2012
- Three found dead in mysterious circumstances - Jan 19, 2011
- Haryana goes into austerity mode, bans all new luxuries - May 10, 2012
- Man dies in Lucknow court - Sep 05, 2012
- Delhi policeman found dead in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 01, 2011
- Police gun down criminal - Jan 05, 2011
- Abducted Noida man found in Haryana - Jan 11, 2011
- Man killed in east Delhi firing was family's sole provider - Sep 03, 2012
- Four killed in road accidents - Sep 04, 2011
- Two Delhi businessman found dead in car - Oct 10, 2011
- Drive against tinted glasses on cars in Delhi from Friday - May 03, 2012
- Mechanic killed in AC blast at Delhi hotel (Lead) - Jul 09, 2011
- HAL director Baldev Singh's body found hanging from tree - Oct 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,