Cop at rave party tests positive for drugsAugust 6th, 2011 - 1:00 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 5 (IANS) A police inspector from Mumbai’s Anti-Narcotics Cell (ANC), arrested in connection with a rave party in Raigad district in June, has tested positive for drug consumption, police said here Friday.
Nearly 300 youngsters including 59 girls from had been arrested from a rave party in Khalapur town June 27.
Inspector Anil Jadhav was also arrested for allegedly providing drugs to these youngsters at the party. Jadhav had, however, maintained that he was on the spot to bust the party.
“Jadhav has tested positive of drug consumption,” confirmed Namrata Patil, Sub-Divisional Police Officer of Khalapur division.
“Like those youngsters who were booked under relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, Jadhav shall also be charged with the same,” Patil told IANS.
- Cop arrested, suspended for joining rave party - Jun 27, 2011
- Cop held in Goa drug nexus case - Oct 07, 2011
- 200 youths detained after raid on rave party - Jun 27, 2011
- Mumbai rave party organiser remanded to police custody (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Goa Police to probe African drug peddlers' nexus - Jun 13, 2012
- Community service for tourists at Goa rave parties? - Jun 27, 2011
- 44 at Juhu rave party test positive for drugs - Jun 22, 2012
- Rave party: Cricketers, celebs claim innocence, organiser arrested (Roundup) - May 21, 2012
- Nigerian arrested with banned drug - Sep 07, 2012
- Goa policeman arrested for links with drug dealer - Mar 18, 2010
- White ants 'ate' 24 kg charas: Prosecution tells court - Apr 14, 2010
- Nigerian, Mizo woman arrested with Rs.3 mn-worth drugs - Jan 28, 2011
- Mumbai's drunk woman driver was also on drugs, show tests - Feb 10, 2010
- Six Goa policemen held for links to narcotics mafia (Lead) - Mar 18, 2010
- Drug smuggler arrested in Rajasthan - Dec 18, 2011