Cook held for sending lewd text messages to womanOctober 21st, 2011 - 11:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 21 (IANS) A cook was arrested for sending lewd text messages to his former woman employer in south Delhi’s Vasant Vihar area, police said Friday.
Dinesh Kumar, a resident of the R.K. Puram area, was arrested Oct 19.
“The complainant had stated that Kumar, who used to work for her as a cook two years ago, claimed to have accessed some intimate pictures of her, and had started blackmailing her in addition to sending lewd messages,” Deputy Commissioner of Police Chhaya Sharma said.
Kumar has been sent to two weeks’ judicial custody.
- Three booked for killing hair-stylist - Sep 12, 2012
- Woman, paramour held for bid to kill husband - Oct 12, 2011
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days - Aug 25, 2012
- Kanda may also face destruction of proof case - Aug 22, 2012
- Chain-snatching gang apprehended in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012
- Chaddha's judicial custody extended till Sep 11 - Aug 30, 2012
- Suicide notes written on day of Geetika's death: Police - Aug 24, 2012
- Court again rejects cops' plea seeking Chaddha's custody - Aug 21, 2012
- Kanda sent to 7 days police custody (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Himachal police seeks custody of man behind 'filthy' SMSes - Apr 20, 2010
- Woman arrested for sending lewd messages to former boss - May 25, 2010
- Geetika case politically motivated, Kanda tells court (Second Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Kanda sent to judicial custody (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Three held for duping 500 people of Rs.50 lakh - Nov 16, 2011