Construction worker killed in gas leakMarch 30th, 2012 - 4:00 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 30 (IANS) A construction worker was killed and five fell unconscious Friday after a gas leak in an industrial area in Maharashtra’s Nashik district, police said.
“The incident happened when six construction workers were working on an unfinished building of a company named Thaison Group,” a police official from Vadivare village on the outskirts of Nashik town told IANS.
“All six went unconscious as they inhaled excessive amount of carbon dioxide. One of the victims, Kiran Vani, 28, died later,” he added.
- Poisonous gas in well kills three - May 18, 2011
- Three company officials booked for Thane gas leak - Sep 21, 2011
- Two treated in Agra after gas leak - Nov 15, 2011
- One killed in Maharashtra factory blast - Aug 27, 2010
- Four killed in gas leak near Mumbai - Sep 21, 2011
- Toddler dies after falling into borewell - May 20, 2011
- Two school officials dismissed for negligence in rape case - Sep 26, 2011
- Poisonous gas kills four of a family - May 20, 2011
- 11 taken ill after cylinder bursts in Kolkata ice-making factory - Dec 31, 2010
- Two die from toxic fumes at Delhi sewage plant (lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- One dead, 10 ill after ammonia cylinder bursts (Lead) - Dec 31, 2010
- Three die as welcome arch collapses on rickshaw - Jan 18, 2011
- 14 ill as gas leaks in Chinese plant - Feb 23, 2012
- 34 ill in S. China village after exposure to chemical gas leak - Aug 05, 2010
- Over 10 sick as chlorine gas leaks - Jun 21, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,