Constable forces woman to have sex, arrestedAugust 27th, 2011 - 3:50 pm ICT by IANS
Panaji, Aug 27 (IANS) A Goa police constable was arrested and suspended from service Saturday for forcing a woman rescued from prostitution to have oral sex with him while he was interrogating her, authorities said.
The incident happened Aug 11 at Mapusa police station, 10 km from here.
Vishwavijay Digambar Parab was booked under various sections of the Indian Penal Code, a police spokesperson said.
“The girl’s complaint was being verified by a state committee,” the spokesperson said.
- Morphed photo of Goa politician on Facebook, case lodged - Aug 23, 2012
- Ex-BCCI official, wife, son booked for forging son's birth certificate - Dec 25, 2010
- Goa police officer booked for dowry harassment - Mar 24, 2012
- Man dies in police custody in Ghaziabad, two cops suspended - Jun 13, 2012
- Goa officer files complaint against RTI activist - Aug 25, 2012
- Marathi actor arrested in Goa parlour raid - Sep 07, 2012
- Goa women's groups seek criminal case against cop - Dec 07, 2009
- Police tight-lipped on Bangladeshi arrest ahead of Obama visit - Nov 09, 2010
- Goa skips siesta to vote, turnout over 80 percent (Night Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- Australian woman alleges molestation in Goa - Oct 27, 2010
- Telugu almanac writer booked for insulting women - Mar 21, 2012
- Over 80 involved in illegal mining arrested in Rajasthan - Mar 23, 2012
- IPL, Ranji players booked for threatening journalist - Nov 24, 2010
- CBI files complaint against Pacheco - Sep 08, 2010
- Kin, activists claim police beat NRI chef to death - Jan 11, 2011