Constable commits suicide in MumbaiApril 22nd, 2008 - 12:13 am ICT by admin
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) A Mumbai Police constable Monday committed suicide while he was on duty at the residence of the chief justice of the Bombay High Court, said a top police official. Siddharth Ghadge, 23, entered the guard room’s bathroom during lunch hour and shot himself with his service gun, deputy commissioner of police Ramrao Pawar told IANS.
After a while, his colleagues tried to enter the guard room but had to break down the door as nobody opened it from inside. They found he connstable lying in a pool of blood, said Pawar.
“We have not been able to make any breakthrough in ascertaining the cause of the suicide. But we’re investigating,” Pawar said.
- IPS official commits suicide - Mar 12, 2012
- Delhi Police constable commits suicide four days after marriage - Feb 24, 2012
- DTC bus driver gunned down - Oct 06, 2011
- CRPF woman constable shoots herself dead (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Inspector commits suicide inside police station - Apr 18, 2010
- We'll be there, say 26/11 heroes still on duty - Nov 23, 2010
- 50-year-old commits suicide over sleeping disorder - Aug 11, 2011
- Railway police constable dies in freak accident - Jan 04, 2012
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Most Bollywood celebs condemn Pawar slapping - Nov 25, 2011
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- MNS leader arrested for cheating - May 05, 2011
- Ghadge leads 'Star Blue' into Mumbai billiards semis - Aug 02, 2012
- Pakistani constable kills two, kills self - Mar 01, 2012
- Two constables forced to drink urine in Meghalaya (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012