Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstancesAugust 10th, 2012 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) A 25-year-old woman Congress leader died in a government hospital in mysterious circumstances here Friday, police said.
The victim, identified as Sabeena Devol, resided in west Delhi’s Rajouri Garden.
“Thursday night she had dinner outside and returned home. Around 3 a.m., her condition deteriorated and she was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, where she was declared dead,” said a police officer.
The reason behind her death is yet to be ascertained as her post-mortem report is awaited.
Devol had been working as a Congress party member and was the deputy president of the party from Raghubir Nagar area.
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012
- Businessman found strangled in Delhi - Aug 29, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- BPO employee commits suicide in Delhi - Dec 23, 2010
- Four juveniles held for murder - Feb 28, 2011
- Student commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 10, 2012
- Foreign exchange agent found strangled - Aug 31, 2011
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Harassed over dowry, woman commits suicide - May 10, 2011
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Man slashed to death in capital - Jan 13, 2011
- Woman serious after husband's axe attack - Dec 30, 2010
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Jun 04, 2012
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011
Tags: congress leader, congress party, deputy president, devol, government hospital, mysterious circumstances, New Delhi, old woman, party member, police officer, post mortem report, sabeena, thursday night, west delhi