Collection agent robbed of over Rs.200,000 in NoidaJanuary 16th, 2009 - 12:51 am ICT by IANS
Noida, Jan 15 (IANS) A collection agent working for a liquor dealer was robbed of Rs.207,000 by six unidentified people here, the police said Thursday. Raj Sharma was returning late Wednesday after collecting money from a trader when his car was intercepted by six men in another car and a motorcycle near Shashi Chowk in Sector 37, the police said.
The men overpowered Sharma and snatched the bag containing Rs.207,000. Before Sharma could raise an alarm, they fled, the police said.
“We are investigating the matter and trying to find the culprits based on the description provided by the victim,” a police official said.
- Two women help arrest four criminals in Lucknow - Mar 01, 2012
- Rs.13.66 lakh looted in Greater Noida, one held - Nov 30, 2010
- Contractor robbed of Rs.4 lakh in Greater Noida - Jun 08, 2010
- Property dealer looted - Feb 03, 2011
- Man robbed off Rs.400,000 in Noida - Feb 10, 2010
- West Delhi area rocked by four robberies in 90 minutes - Jan 10, 2011
- Agra rocked by spate of looting, shooting, killing - Feb 13, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Man robbed off Rs.4 lakh in Ghaziabad - Jul 21, 2011
- Four murders in Delhi in 12 hours (Lead) - Sep 18, 2009
- Delhi trader looted in Agra - Sep 08, 2012
- Man robbed at gunpoint, three car thefts in Noida - Sep 08, 2010
- Four murders in Delhi over a few hours - Sep 18, 2009
- Two cops suspended for Noida abduction - Aug 05, 2010
- Doctor robbed of car, cash in Greater Noida - Jan 06, 2012