Cole denies surgery reportsMay 19th, 2011 - 4:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has rubbished reports that she had a breast surgery saying if she would do something like this, she won’t hide it.
“I wouldn’t just come out with big boobs and say: ‘No, I haven’t had an operation,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The speculation started after Cole was spotted jogging in Los Angeles with a fuller-looking figure than normal.
Her spokesman too rubbished the reports saying: “Cheryl has not had breast surgery and has made it clear in several interviews she has never had work done and does not intend to.”
- Morris denies surgery rumours - Feb 19, 2011
- Cheryl not to marry Hough - Jan 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Cheryl's mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley Cole - Feb 21, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Short hair wouldn't suit me, says Cheryl Cole - Apr 11, 2011
- I'm not leaving Britain: Cheryl Cole - Sep 18, 2010
- Leona Lewis dismisses 'boob job' reports - Nov 16, 2009
- Madonna not keen to judge reality show - Apr 20, 2012
- Cheryl offered 10mn pounds for 'American Idol'? - May 25, 2012
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Cole's new song aimed at ex-husband - May 26, 2012
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- Ashley Cole named worst role model for kids - Aug 16, 2010
- Cowell wants to make Pippa a star - Aug 13, 2011